HOT PRODUCTS. STABLE RELATIONSHIPS.
We enable travel trade buyers/resellers to find compelling, trustworthy products that can be employed for amazing client experiences and reliable, long-term relationships. Our supply-side clients are trained and prepared to effectively work with travel trade buyers, providing you with ready-to-sell, tourist pleasing, mutually profitable offerings.
- Travel Agents
- Group Leaders
- Domestic Tour Operators
- International Tour Operators
- International Inbound Operator/Receptive Tour Operators
- Destination Management Companies (DMC)
- Incentives / MICE Companies
- Online Travel Agents
- Bed Banks
- Unique Buyer Types
- Bookable products that deliver great client experiences.
- Market-savvy partners who understand travel trade distribution benefits, net rates, industry policies and procedures.
- Unique/new/compelling offerings to attract new/returning customers.
- We are your ambassador to USA travel products, encouraging connections with your business and network of worldwide clients and visitors.
- We bridge the gap between buyers and suppliers to facilitate symbiotic relationships, profitable partnerships, and ongoing sales opportunities.
- We will assist you in finding dynamic destinations and suppliers who understand the travel trade business and how to work with travel trade professionals.
Sales Events & Panelist opportunities
IPW 2023 (May 20-24)
IPW is THE premier international marketplace for the tourism industry, connecting your business to travel professionals from across the globe!!
Request to meet with “Alon Tourism Solutions” at IPW:
- Big City Tourism
- Brookfield Place
- Empire Hotel Group
- HeliNY Sightseeing
- Le Pain Quotidien & Little Beet
- Luna Park
- Millennium Hotels
- Solomon R Guggenheim
- TopView Sightseeing
NYS Marketplace Exchange (date TBD)
An open forum sales exchange to meet with destinations and suppliers across NYS. Dates and participants to be announced!
Virtual Business Development Co-Ops (date TBD)
A “Virtual” sales mission where you can meet with 12 destinations or suppliers from the host region.
NYC & Company's Tourism Ready
The Tourism Ready program culminates with select graduates presenting in a mock buyer meeting.
IITA's Steps to Success (dates tbd)
This national program enables DMOs and suppliers to successfully work with inbound operators, offering sellable itineraries, products and services through a three step program. We encourage IITA member operators to take part as panelists to drive home the messages being shared through real world examples.
How to Participate
We want to hear from you! Alon are always looking to connect suppliers and destinations with interested buyers, forging profitable relationships. Not only this, but we are boots on the ground in training them to work with you.
If you are interested in participating in any of our programs, or want to give us some insight into where our training programs are needed or topics to be covered, complete this form and we’ll reach out to you.