IITA's Steps to Success
From International Inbound Travel Association (IITA), presented by Alon Tourism
- Growing ROI without increasing marketing costs.
- Dramatically expanding market reach.
- Having abundant sellable product for visitors (Group and DMC/MICE) to your destination.
- Being able to demonstrate the economic impact of your international tourism business.
These scenarios will be your reality when you bring the Steps to Success: Inbound Travel Training program to your destination!
In 2017, the International Inbound Travel Association (IITA) partnered with Alon Tourism Solutions to launch Inbound Insider: Steps to Success™, an international inbound travel training program that has been implemented at destinations across the USA. Steps to Success is designed specifically for destinations and tourism stakeholders to support tourism development by providing tools, resources, and the know-how in working effectively with the travel trade.
This 4-step training program offers two levels of service:
- Steps 1-3: The strategy framework of principles and tactics. We teach the steps to you.
- Step 4: The implementation phase with guided one-on-one instruction for suppliers with Alon Tourism Solutions. This step includes a customized approach with tailored support for participating suppliers, as well as, the destination as a whole.
DMOs are the experts in promoting their destinations. Our goal is to set you up for success through properly training your suppliers and provide you with competitive products and services needed to sell your destination on the global tourism stage and create greater ROI from your tourism marketing efforts and dollars.
- You want your suppliers to have sellable products, equitable pricing that works for international markets, and an understanding of systems and policies that result in great working relationships with the travel trade.
- You want your destination to be able to attract inbound travel visitors that will expand your international market segments (FIT, Group, and DMC/MICE visitors).
- You want to quickly inform new staff post-Covid and assist GMs and revenue managers who make decisions but do not understand the tour and travel market.
- You want to add your destination to international inbound itineraries for new stop-over business or increase overnight business.
- You want to successfully play your role in providing impactful destination stewardship to support your communities and tourism businesses.