IPW 2024: Co-Op Booth
New York City/State Co-Op Booth Participation
Friday, May 3 - Tuesday, May 7, (2024)
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles Convention Center
COST TO REGISTER:
If you are unable to attend in person, please take a look at our sales material distribution option available in 2024!
U.S. Travel Association’s IPW 2024 will be held from Friday May 3 – Tuesday May 7 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angels, California! IPW is THE premier international marketplace for the tourism industry, connecting your business to travel professionals from across the globe! Past IPWs can be attributed to generating $5.5 billion in future travel to the USA by connecting suppliers just like you to travel buyers and media!
U.S. Travel Association’s IPW is NOT a typical tradeshow. In just three days of intense pre-scheduled business appointments and endless networking opportunities, travel organizations from every region of the USA and international and domestic buyers from more than 70 countries conduct business negotiations resulting in real future sales. At IPW, buyers and sellers will build relationships that would otherwise only be generated through an exhaustive number of around-the-world trips.
Why Attend IPW with Alon Tourism Solutions:
- Enjoy turnkey planning and management — we take care of everything, you just need to show up!
- Leverage Alon’s 20+ years of industry relationships to build a full appointment schedule with vetted buyers. Quality meetings guaranteed!
- Our co-op format appeals to buyers who get to meet a variety of suppliers in one appointment. Plus, you get to meet more than one buyer at a time.
- Generate more qualified leads! Our co-op format generates additional leads than you would gain by attending on your own.
- The Alon booth is located in the desirable New York section, so buyers know you’re a New Yorker! Work in unison with your fellow booth members to sell New York collaboratively as a destination.
- We coordinate everything — from meeting planning and graphics to research and post-event follow-ups — to save you time and money.
- Network with fellow booth suppliers to create innovative new partnerships!
- Management of the entire appointment process (solicitation and research) before, during, and after IPW
- Assistance with setting up your IPW Online Marketplace profile to promote your business prior to the show
- Coordination of graphics, carpet, electric, furniture, booth design, décor/racks for literature*, shipping*, housing*, and event invitations* (*where applicable)
- Preparation of schedule, buyer profiles and notes pertaining to appointments
- Shared co-op space with badge indicating your company name
- Display production: background booth display graphics, organization and printing (your design is not included)
- Creation of co-op sales collateral (digital) and individual collateral distribution on-site
- Assistance with individual tradeshow collateral preparation
- Booth supplies and set-up/breakdown of booth space
- An initial follow up email to each appointment (thorough follow up to be completed by each co-op supplier)
- Complete buyer list of appointments for your follow up and records
Who Can You Meet at IPW:
- US Travel Organizations representing all categories of the industry from across the country
- International & Domestic Leisure buyers
- International Meeting & Incentive buyers
- International & Domestic Journalists
- International Advisory Committee Representatives, Visit USA Representatives, and U.S. Government Commercial Service
- Marketing & Technology providers